Lighting your ART
Museum collections and items in an exhibition have to be showcased very carefully. It is not just a question of lighting them! The museum lighting must highlight the work while protecting it.
This subtle balance involves a staging, where the quality and orientation of each halogen, LED light or spot is precisely analysed.
• Euroka, an experienced partner in museology, guides you through your project with advice and high responsiveness while respecting the deadlines.
• Products of irreproachable quality with lighting signed by craftsmen such as Mole-Richardson and Procédés Hallier.
• A 2-year guarantee minimum on the spots, projectors and other lights.
• Genuine stability in the lighting suggestions.
• A beneficial quality-price ratio.
Museum lighting that can be entirely dismantled
All the frames, projectors, pinhole lamps and ramps sold by Euroka can be entirely dismantled. As a result, your museum lighting can be repaired and re-used.
The benefits of LED projectors
LED projector technology enables you to cut electricity consumption by about 20% while also reducing maintenance. By helping you design the lighting for your museum or exhibition with LED projectors, Euroka is putting its know-how at your service to help you compress your overhead costs.